Anywhere I go – from ordinary to fine restaurants, fast food chains, to birthday parties or any other soial gatherings where there’s festivity or a banquet – I can’t seem to overlook pancit or any egg noodle recipes. Pancit is my all-time favorite. This is a kind of recipe I can’t live without in a week. Others may think it’s too ordinary and dull for a frequent part of the weekly meal plan. Not me. In fact, I just had pancit for dinner earlier. 😀
Would you believe if I say this is just made out of a pack of instant noodles? It is! I call it Moi’s Spicy Noodle Express.
Here’s what you will need:
A pack of instant Noodles (preferably Nissin’s Ramen. My favorite is seafood. :D)
Chicken meat (I used two small cuts of chicken thigh or a bigger cut will do.)
Squid balls (Each ball is cut into four parts. About 4-5 balls will do)
Green beans (about 3-4 stalks)
Cabbage (thinkly sliced)
Onion and garlic
Red bell pepper (optional) I don’t really use bell pepper that much.
Instant noodles seasoning
Ground black pepper (I want my noodles spicy so I add more pepper to it every time.)
Now, let’s cook!
1. Saute garlic and onion in as little as a tablespoon ofoil.
2. Add chicken meat and and squid balls. Cook for like 3-5 minutes till they’re golden brown.
3. Add half a pack of the instant noodles seasoning. Shortly add a cup of water. When I say cup it means a coffee cup.
4. Leave it to boil then add young corn, beans, carrots, cauliflower and the noodles. Dash it with ground pepper and let it cook for 2 minutes or till noodles are tender.
5. Lastly, add thinly sliced cabbage. I prefer using lots of cabbage like half for a small sized one.
6. Serve and consume while it’s sizzling hot.
See it’s just all about adding a new twist to make ordinary cooking exciting. Additionally, it is through this recipe where you can find out how to make meals for two with just a pack of instant noodles.Wanna try it now? 😀
See you! 😉
Linking to Yummy Sunday